In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How We Are Going to Get to 1 Million Podcast Downloads Per Month
- [00:50] They know their podcasts stats aren’t as high as some other more popular podcasters.
- [01:10] They want their download numbers to increase because…
- [01:54] …They want to help more people!
- [02:16] If Eric and Neil reach 1 Million downloads, they will reach more people. They also think this community of listeners will help them learn something new, in turn.
- [03:18] It has been over two years of podcasting and they know they are performing a needed service.
- [03:51] Incentives are a great way to get what you need from customers.
- [04:20] Some ideas Eric and Neil are going to test out are: premiere seats for those that rated and reviewed.
- [05:22] Look into how you can incentivize your team to do better work.
- [05:28] That’s all for today!
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How We Are Going to Get to 1 Million Podcast Downloads Per Month | Ep. #780 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.