Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #266, Eric and Neil discuss how to leverage Pinterest search ads. Tune in to learn why the best time to try Pinterest search ads is NOW and how you can leverage it efficiently to get the most success.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Leverage Pinterest Search Ads
- 00:34 – In 2017, Pinterest has released the ability to run ads where you can target specific keywords
- 01:03 – Pinterest is growing and becoming a serious business
- 01:21 – Pinterest users are almost equally divided by men and women in other countries
- 01:33 – Neil asks Eric to try selling digital products to men and women to see who converts better
- 01:40 – Women have a higher conversion rate and are less likely to refund
- 01:47 – Eric wouldn’t make a refund
- 01:53 – Guys always return Neil’s products
- 02:05 – When a woman buys your product, they are more likely to read it, implement it, and learn from it
- 02:19 – A guy buys it, but doesn’t do anything with it
- 02:37 – One of Eric’s friends says “people are buying perceived progress”
- 02:57 – Neil has tried Pinterest search ads and it works really well
- 02:59 – You have to really target your product in your search
- 03:09 – You may want to get into it now as it’s still new
- 03:30 – Don’t blame Neil, but you can blame Eric if you lose money
- 03:45 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Pinterest is becoming a more viable and serious business—it might be worth it to run your ads through this platform.
- Create a product that is easily targeted in your search.
- Pinterest is still unsaturated with ads, so there’s a good chance of you succeeding if you try it now.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.