[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #845, we discuss what to do when marketing becomes too expensive. Tune in to hear what your best bets are.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Do When Marketing is too Expensive?
- [00:36] Each year, the costs go up.
- [00:45] The majority of companies spend the most on Google Adwords and then Facebook ads.
- [01:05] Those channels produce good ROI.
- [01:19] However, the best ROI comes from conversion optimization.
- [01:46] Profitwell is a pricing services company.
- [02:14] Profitwell has discussed how the cost of acquiring customers continues to rise.
- [02:36] They have found that content marketing remains effective.
- [03:25] When leveraging CRO, it’s about improving the lifetime value of each customer.
- [03:47] Clickfunnels will help you maximize your funnel.
- [04:40] It’s rare that people focus on the lifetime value of their customers.
- [04:47] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post What Should You Do When Marketing is too Expensive? | Ep. #845 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.