Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #879, we discuss the truth about content marketing success. Tune in to hear how you can be successful in the long term.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Truth About Content Marketing and Success
- [00:33] Everyone is trying to come up with viral content, but viral content won’t perform well in the long run.
- [00:55] It’s better to create evergreen content.
- [01:15] A guy on Shark Tank went viral and couldn’t meet demands, because they didn’t have enough product.
- [01:45] He bought more inventory, but then couldn’t sell all of it, because the moment had passed.
- [02:12] Once you get one channel working, start building out to become omnipresent.
- [03:04] Everytime we have tried creating viral content, it never works.
- [03:40] You have to spend more time and effort to build a brand.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The Truth About Content Marketing and Success | Ep. #879 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.