Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #844, we discuss how you can figure out who is visiting your site. Tune in to hear which tools can help you figure this out and what to do with the information.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Know Every Company That Visits Your Site
- [00:35] Lead Feeder looks at the IP addresses of those visiting your site, which pages they visited, and how long they stayed.
- [00:56] They will often provide a dashboard that shows the contacts and LinkedIn profiles of visitors to your site.
- [01:32] Making sure you are GDPR compliant is important, so talk to a lawyer.
- [01:50] If your goal is to go after the Microsoft’s of the world, reaching out to top execs is extremely difficult.
- [02:10] It’s much easier to approach top level execs at mid-sized companies.
- [03:05] Response rates are much higher at smaller companies.
- [03:15] Make sure you include the use of chat tools like Drift or Intercom.
- [03:30] Clearbit is also a great email tool.
- [03:58] Listen to the Growth Everywhere Drift episode with the VP of Marketing.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:41] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Know Every Company That Visits Your Site | Ep. #844 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.