[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #263, Eric and Neil discuss what boosting a Facebook post actually does. Tune in to learn the benefits of boosting a Facebook post, whether it’s right for your company, and how to bank off that increase of traffic and engagement.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Boosting a Facebook Post Actually Does
- 00:40 – Eric gets more emails when they boost a post
- 00:55 – Boosting a post makes it easier for Eric to test new content
- 01:13 – Eric is more interested in collecting more email addresses when he boosts a post
- 01:34 – Initially, boosting a post results in more engagement; then, you try to see if you can collect more emails from the CPA and from there, see if you can make an ad campaign from it
- 01:47 – Neil isn’t fond of the idea of boosting Facebook posts and would rather buy friends
- 01:55 – If you’re boosting a post, make sure your post has an email capture
- 02:21 – If you’re going to spend money on Facebook, spend it going to a landing page or getting more fans
- 02:36 – Neil hates the concept of boosting a post, but has seen it successfully done
- 03:00 – Eric has done live videos in the past and would boost to their live audience, then retarget them
- 03:15 – At the end of the day, it is figuring out what works for you
- 03:54 – The value of Facebook Live has grown a lot
- 04:10 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The goal of boosting a post is to grow your audience and increase that engagement with your content.
- You spend money to increase your Facebook presence, so make sure you are also leading your audience to your website.
- Find out what works best for you and suits you well – tests are invaluable for finding this out.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.