[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #96 Neil and Eric list the tools you can use to build and sell your own online course! Listen to learn which tools you can employ for maximum efficiency, and why it’s perfectly OK if you don’t do well on your initial program launch.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Tools to help you build and sell your own online course
- 00:40 – Kajabi allows you to make a membership back-end
- 01:09 – WebinarJam where you can upload your videos and sell your products
- 01:22 – EverWebinar is under WebinarJam
- 02:00 – Use Drip or Infusionsoft to be able to tag people to move into a funnel
- 03:05 – Wistia where you can host videos
- 04:24 – Learndash is a WordPress plugin
- 04:42 – Build a membership site with OptimizePress and MemberMouse
- 05:12 – Twilio is an SMS tool to remind clients
- 06:14 – ClickFunnels allows to pitch a product and up sell
- 06:44 – Udemy is simply putting up a course and they’ll do the rest
- 07:43 – Check out Takedown Czar to help prevent piracy on your product
- 09:10 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Tools are either free or premium; but you don’t really have to spend big when starting.
- Sometimes, all you need to do is make a little tweak.
- It’s normal if you don’t sell a ton of subscriptions on your first launch.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.