Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #307, Eric and Neil discuss where you can hire great developers. Tune in to learn how you can find great developers at a much cheaper rate WITHOUT compromising on value and efficiency.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Where Can You Hire Great Developers?
- 00:42 – Eric and Neil both tried Toptal which is not a bad place, but quite expensive
- 00:51 – The best company for Neil is Crossover which is based in Texas
- 00:58 – Their team of great developers are usually overseas
- 01:02 – The labor is cheaper and they’re well educated
- 01:08 – They have the software to know which is the best of the best
- 01:30 – They offer 30 days of free development
- 01:55 – It is quite cheap
- 02:09 – Eric currently has 2 developers
- 02:14 – One is based in Singapore and the other one is in Lithuania
- 02:26 – The developers are well-versed and get things done
- 02:56 – Eric found them in CodePen’s job board
- 03:20 – Eric has used Crew and Andela
- 03:40 – Andela hires developers from other countries so you will get them cheaper
- 03:44 – They have a strong vetting process
- 04:20 – Engineers and developers may not work well right away, but they should over time (once you find the amazing ones)
- 04:40 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Sniply which allows you to overlay CTA or forms over social links that you’re sharing
- 04:57 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 05:00 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 05:18 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- There are a lot of great developers overseas that will cost you way less than in the USA.
- Go to a website where developers usually lounge around—like forums and message boards.
- It may take you a few tries before you find the excellent engineers and developers that you need.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.