[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #755, Eric and Neil discuss whether you should give up on marketing campaigns that don’t work right away. Tune in to hear whether you should stay the course or drop dead weight.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Give Up On Marketing Campaigns That Don’t Work Initially
- [00:40] Singlegrain is trying to do what ClickFunnels has done in terms of bundling software with online courses.
- [01:00] Eric made an elaborate webinar and found that people really liked it.
- [01:17] However, no one bought immediately afterwards.
- [01:35] Eric was so disappointed, but he decided it would take more work to succeed pitching bundles.
- [02:04] The feedback he received let him know that he was downplaying his teaching skills too much.
- [02:15] So, sometimes you need to take a step back and re-jigger things and understand that everything takes time.
- [02:35] Don’t give up.
- [03:00] Marketing isn’t easy: you’re not going to get the results you want unless you put in a lot of work.
- [03:10] It could take a year before you start to gain traction.
- [03:40] Even though Neil gets 1 Million visits a month, he is still hungry for more.
- [04:02] If you are willing to roll with the punches, you will succeed.
- [04:15] Don’t’ just do the webinar, follow up with emails!
- [04:30] If a campaign stops working, don’t give up on it. Figure out what needs to be added (upsells, downsells) or updated (your landing page, etc.).
- [04:50] Never give up on things that work. Always attempt to fix it before giving up.
- [05:09] That’s all for today!
- [05:13] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Should You Give Up On Marketing Campaigns That Don’t Work Initially | Ep. #755 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.