[LIMITED SPOTS] Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a FREE Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment.
Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #97 Neil and Eric highlight the 8 things you need to know about Facebook ads. Whether you’re using Facebook as your main advertorial platform, or just using it to occasionally boost revenue, this is the Marketing School episode for you. Enjoy!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 8 Things You Should Know About Facebook Ads
- 00:37 – Facebook ads are getting a lot more powerful
- 01:08 – Frequency
- 01:51 – Video Ads
- 02:11 – Screenflow or any screen casting tool
- 02:53 – “We have people watch our video and then we retarget those people”
- 03:28 – Don’t increase your ad spend too quickly
- 04:27 – Use variations and test…then test again.
- 05:22 – Do campaigns with more ads
- 06:03 – When you make ads, drive all traffic to one post—make it singular, don’t have too many avenues for people to pursue
- 07:04 – Look at your settings and device types—how well do they intermingle? It’s important to know.
- 07:58 – Ezra Firestone drives mobile traffic then retargets that traffic
- 08:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Always add new creatives, keep your message on Facebook FRESH.
- If you don’t have a blog—use video ads.
- Hook people with an initial, video-driven ad. Then, retarget, retarget, retarget!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.