In Episode #216, Eric and Neil discuss the 7-point SEO checklist. Add these pointers to your checklist of things to look for in order to amplify your website’s SEO and boost your Google ranking. Find out the importance of mobile usability as well as page load speed to optimize your user experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7-Point SEO Checklist
- 00:43 – First is to use Screaming Frog Spider and OnPage to crawl your site
- 01:11 – Go through your pages in your sites and find duplicates
- 01:20 – Pages with the same topics should be combined
- 01:52 – You’re sending Google conflicting data
- 02:02 – Make sure to implement accelerated mobile pages
- 02:13 – It is a better experience for users
- 02:22 – Fourth, update your most popular content
- 02:45 – Fifth is mobile usability
- 02:49 – Run Google, mobile-friendly tests on your site to make sure your site is running well
- 03:04 – Sixth, check your bounce rate
- 03:15 – Make sure that it is decreasing
- 03:24 – As it decreases, your mobile ranking will climb
- 03:30 – Seventh is page load speed
- 03:33 – GTmetrix can analyze your speed performance
- 03:53 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Merge pages with the same topics; then, you won’t be sending Google conflicting data.
- Make sure your website is optimized for mobile – more people are using smartphones than computers on a daily basis.
- Redirect traffic from the pages with lesser views to the more popular pages.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.