In episode #878, we discuss what we did when our Google traffic tanked. Tune in to hear how we kept our businesses up and running.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s What I Did When My Google Traffic Tanked.
- [00:38] Google is always going to win, no matter how hard you try.
- [01:00] We don’t rely on one channel and neither should you.
- [01:10] When generating leads, Eric will send out more email blasts, videos, paid ads, etc.
- [01:55] It’s important to diversify.
- [02:15] Neil’s team lost a lot of traffic, because they hid a lot of content behind an iframe. Their traffic dipped 25%. This was before Google could read iframes.
- [03:12] When you are omnipresent, you are just running good defense.
- [04:00] Don’t just look at the days your traffic dipped, go back 30 days to see what could have caused the dip.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Here’s What I Did When My Google Traffic Tanked | Ep. #878 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.