[LIMITED SPOTS] Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a FREE Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment.
Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #735, Eric and Neil discuss how to do content marketing on a budget. Tune in to hear what steps you can take to save some money.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Do Content Marketing on a Budget
- [00:45] Right now, Eric is cutting his content marketing budget.
- [01:00] They decided to collaborate or work on getting guest posts.
- [01:47] KissMetrics grew by reaching out to other content marketers and offering a platform.
- [02:27] You can get people to write for free if you offer publicity and other opportunities for exposure.
- [03:15] There are a lot of writers out there writing well-researched long-form content.
- [03:52] Infogram or Canva are great ways to repurpose content and turn it into infographics.
- [04:35] The content re-usage framework is a great line of thinking and a great way to save money.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:36] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Do Content Marketing on a Budget | Ep. #735 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.