In episode #718, Eric and Neil discuss the reason people don’t buy from your site. Tune in to hear what could be blocking your conversions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Reason People Don’t Buy From Your Site
- [00:52] 95-99% of visitors will not convert and this happens because your website is pitching too much and you are not answering objections.
- [01:23] If you don’t answer people’s objections, you are not going to increase your conversion rate.
- [01:36] Google Russell Brunson/Grant Cardone 10X speech.
- [01:45] As they pitch, they talk through objections.
- [02:32] This pitch created a buying frenzy.
- [02:48] Pamphlets were also put under people’s seats.
- [02:57] At Crazy Egg, they ended up hiring a company called Conversion Rate Experts.
- [03:06] They had an amazing consultant, John Jack.
- [03:22] John suggested they answer objections on their site; they followed his advice and conversion rates went up.
- [03:35] If you are not sure how to answer objections, survey your customers.
- [03:52] Look for the most common responses.
- [04:10] Crazy Egg has objection handling on their pricing page, checkout page, etc.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:42] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The Number 1 Reason People Don’t Buy From Your Site | Ep. #718 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.