[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #299, Eric and Neil discuss how to deal with a negative PR. Tune in to learn why negative PR should be IGNORED, how it eventually fades away, and what you should be doing in the meantime.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Deal with Negative PR
- 00:37 – Neil leaves negative PR alone and doesn’t talk about it
- 00:43 – When you deal with it, it just adds more fuel to the fire
- 00:54 – A negative result is also negative PR
- 01:11 – Some would pay to remove the negative PR
- 01:26 – There was an agency that was called out for buying links and the owner had a deal with people who wrote negative PR about the agency
- 01:45 – Eric also just ignores negative PR; it will go away in time
- 02:09 – It sucks right now but you can get through it
- 02:23 – Just continue to focus on refining your product and what you are doing
- 02:33 – Neil had negative PR when a magazine showed inaccurate client data
- 02:50 – Neil learned along the process that it’s really better to ignore it
- 03:17 – Marketing School is giving away n free 1 year subscription of Zapier which helps you create workflows
- 03:48 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 03:51 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 04:13 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Leave negative PR alone; it just adds more fuel to the fire.
- Continue to focus on improving your company rather than wasting time dealing with negative PR.
- You can pay if you want your negative PR to be removed, but it might cost a lot.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.