[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #734, Eric and Neil discuss how to build links the right way. Tune in to hear what makes link-building sleazy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Build Links (Without Being Sleazy)
- [01:00] Having a simple widget or tool is a great way to provide a service without being sleazy.
- [01:25] Neil likes to release free copies of paid tools.
- [01:56] HubSpot overtook Drift by offering a free service.
- [02:30] Yelp offers widgets that helps restaurants link-build.
- [02:45] Email outreach isn’t sleazy, even though people think it is.
- [03:02] To not be sleazy, you have to offer value.
- [03:46] Aim to build relationships instead of just reaching out for links.
- [04:15] Use data to help you find out your best people to reach out to.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:47] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Build Links (Without Being Sleazy) | Ep. #734 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.