In episode #876, we discuss how you can craft an irresistible headline. Tune in to hear our tricks for great headlines.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Craft an Irresistible Headline
- [01:05] 8 out of 10 people will read your headline, 2 out of 10 will read the rest of the copy.
- [01:40] Don’t bait people, instead survey people using Survey Monkey.
- [02:25] David Ogilvy, the father of advertising, said 80 cents of the dollar is spent on the headline.
- [03:00] Have a hook.
- [03:12] Swiped has some of the best copywriters in the world, so draw inspiration from them.
- [04:18] Run an A/B Split Test using variations of the title.
- [05:22] Keep your hook the same, but change a small element of it to target different people.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: