[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #714, Eric and Neil discuss the response to Neil’s SEO strategy. Tune in to hear why people think Neil’s strategy will fail.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A Response: Neil’s Response to Critics On His New SEO Strategy
- [00:55] Neil had a concept where most of the marketing tools out there have tons of features that no one uses.
- [01:25] He figured he could build more usable versions and give them away for free.
- [01:40] Eric subscribed to a marketing podcast and the Marketing Director for AHREFS was on the show.
- [01:52] He and the two hosts ended up critiquing Neil’s strategy.
- [02:29] Most people don’t do anything with the “history”.
- [02:58] Neil believes his strategy is obvious.
- [03:25] Neil is unaware of the public response to his actions.
- [03:50] People think Neil is underestimating server costs and other expenses.
- [04:02] Critics also believe he is building up towards a paid tool.
- [04:20] Neil has no such plans.
- [04:54] The first version of Neil’s free tools will not have any link data.
- [05:55] Neil wants to add BuzzSumo-like reporting.
- [06:25] There are already basic capabilities in his free tools.
- [06:47] If no login is required for the tools, will someone create scrapers and destroy Neil’s server costs?
- [07:10] Neil thinks it is possible, but that it wouldn’t hurt him.
- [07:31] That is all for today!
- [07:59] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post A Response: Neil’s Response to Critics On His New SEO Strategy | Ep. #714 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.