In episode #875, we discuss 7 landing page hacks. Tune in to see which ones you should test in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Landing Page Hacks to Test in 2019
- [00:35] 1: Using a tool like Landbot to make a conversational landing page.
- [00:51] If you want an example of this, go to the Marketing School site.
- [01:15] 2: Have them schedule a call right after you collect the lead (using Schedule Once).
- [01:40] 3: Write concise copy.
- [01:54] Swiped has good examples of this.
- [02:10] 4: Do the opposite of what everyone else is doing.
- [02:30] Right now, people are using Google Sign-in. Try doing something else that helps assuage people’s privacy concerns.
- [03:21] 5: Post a video on your landing page.
- [03:44] 6: Create a longer landing page.
- [04:15] 7: Incentivize people.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: