Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #68, Neil and Eric talk about the exciting marketing opportunities coming up in 2017! They’ll highlight the opportunities they see, discuss their advantages versus disadvantages, and illustrate how each one of those opportunities can work for your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Exciting Marketing Opportunities for 2017
- 00:35 – LinkedIn steps up by adding a retargeting pixel and a lot more features
- 01:13 – Third party authentication
- 01:42 – Signup is just one click away
- 01:45 – See your conversion rates go up 20-30%
- 01:52 – Hire a paid developer in Upwork to do it
- 02:02 – Gmail Advertising
- 02:46 – Creating funnels
- 05:13 – Orabrush’s example
- 05:59 – Google up marketing funnel
- 06:10 – Facebook Video
- 07:21 – Advanced email segmentation
- 08:32 – Sending the rights emails on the right time
- 08:48 – YouTube Advertising
- 09:00 – Add a call to action on the banner
- 09:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Try new opportunities –they won’t hurt!
- Create funnels to generate sales.
- If you’re smart enough to see the bandwagon, hop on!
- LinkedIn – A social media platform where you can follow and connect with professionals.
- Upwork – A platform where you can hire freelancers.
- Gmail Advertising – Interactive ads at the top of people’s inboxes.
- Facebook Video – Put up video ads on Facebook.
- YouTube Advertising – Video ads show what you have to offer.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.