[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #715, Eric and Neil discuss repetition in marketing. Tune in to hear why it’s important to repeat yourself!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Repeat Your Message Over and Over Again
- [00:48] They repeat messages over and over, because people won’t absorb your message the first time they read it.
- [01:07] Tony Robbins uses the same technique.
- [01:45] If you keep putting your message out there, people are more likely to convert, and you will become the authority in your field.
- [02:25] Eric and Neil talk about marketing and SEO so often, that they often come up in marketing and SEO conversations.
- [02:45] They know how to stay top-of-mind.
- [02:51] Check out the book Top of Mind.
- [04:01] When repeating, you must do it across multiple channels.
- [04:35] Think about creative ways you can repeat your message.
- [05:25] Even though Neil has written blog posts about other topics, he often posts about the same thing, to make sure his point gets across. However, you can repeat yourself via a citation.
- [06:29] That’s all for today!
- [06:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Why You Should Repeat Your Message Over and Over Again | Ep. #715 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.