[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #713, Eric and Neil discuss how and why you need to manage your experiments. Tune in to hear how you can manage marketing experiments successfully.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Run and Manage Your Marketing Experiments
- [00:35] Neil likes to use Trello to manage his marketing experiments.
- [00:45] Everyone puts their ideas on the board and then they pick the best ones.
- [01:00] Don’t spend six months on something that doesn’t work. Start with smaller experiments.
- [01:22] Eric uses Asana Premium to organize his experiments.
- [01:58] GrowthHackers Northstar is a great tool, but Neil thinks they won’t be around much longer.
- [02:25] Make sure you’re spending time and energy on things you can get done quickly.
- [02:50] Everyone had a different perspective, which is why it’s great to get input and ideas from everyone on your team.
- [03:31] Only 1 in 12 experiments actually succeeds.
- [03:48] Neil thinks that stat means that whoever is running your experiments sucks.
- [04:05] Don’t forget to do qualitative studies.
- [05:15] If you’ve been running experiments for a long time, this is when you need to do something more drastic and crazy to move the needle.
- [05:45] Northstar uses the ICE Framework.
- [06:07] Eric recommends that you read Managing Oneself by Peter Drucker, a management guru.
- [06:45] You should have a feedback analysis tool to see who on your team is killing it.
- [07:05] If you’re not being scientific about your experimentation process, you are going to fly off the rails.
- [07:30] Don’t operate solely off your “gut feeling”; use qualitative and quantitative data to come to your conclusions.
- [07:44] That’s it for today!
- [07:47] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Run and Manage Your Marketing Experiments | Ep. #713 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.