[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #187, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 unconventional marketing tactics that you can use for 2017. Tune in to hear what tactics are trending today and the online resources that can get you to speed.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Unconventional Marketing Tactics that You Can Use for 2017
- 00:35 – First, check out Russell Brunson’s ClickFunnels
- 00:56 – Soon, more and more businesses are going to do funnels
- 01:19 – Second, website personalization
- 01:21 – Hubspot provides you these options to personalize
- 01:53 – Third, try micro-retargeting
- 02:41 – Connect Leads can help you segment your Facebook retargeting
- 03:30 – Fourth, branding
- 04:05 – Gary Vaynerchuk is really gaining traffic
- 04:43 – Branding creates more business opportunities in the long run
- 04:53 – Google Trends can tell you a brand’s information
- 05:13 – Fifth, chat is becoming a great marketing tool
- 06:14 – Sixth, work on your notifications
- 07:08 – Seventh is content upgrading
- 07:27 – Find a piece where a tweak is needed and upgrade it
- 08:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- More and more businesses are turning to sales funnels.
- For a long term solution—working on your branding to create more business opportunities in the future.
- Marketing strategies are continuously improving—FIND the easiest way to get your product to the people.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.