[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #733, Eric and Neil discuss the one thing that can screw up your company. Tune in to hear what you absolutely should not do.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: This One Little Thing Can Screw Up Your Company (So Don’t Do It)
- [00:35] Don’t rebrand!
- [00:44] Companies who are successful and make money still feel the need to rebrand.
- [01:12] ConvertKit is changing their name to Siva, even though they are doing well.
- [01:34] They wanted to rebrand, because no one knows what “convert kit” means, anyway.
- [01:57] It makes sense to rebrand if you are changing your product, but otherwise, it doesn’t make sense.
- [02:35] The Growth Everywhere podcast is rebranding.
- [03:00] If you don’t have a ton of traction, feel free to rebrand. Don’t consider it if you’re making millions.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post This One Little Thing Can Screw Up Your Company (So Don’t Do It) | Ep. #733 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.