In Episode #188, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 copywriting hacks that will double your conversions. What makes great copy? How do you fine tune your text to get people to convert? Tune in to learn some quick hacks that are tested and proven to boost your conversion rates this year.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Copywriting Hacks that Will Double Your Conversions
- 00:35 – First, within your headlines, consider integrating the city
- 00:40 – Use MaxMind which is an IP service that’ll integrate the person’s city
- 01:13 – Second, use specific statistics and numbers
- 01:07 – Check Quick Sprout or Neil Patel in BuzzSumo
- 02:08 – Third, copywriting is about answering objections
- 02:29 – Find out people’s objections by asking pointed questions and answer their objections in your copy
- 02:50 – Fourth, include the person’s name inside the copy when it’s relevant
- 03:14 – Fifth is to show vulnerability
- 03:20 – Neil showed how he made mistakes and how he fixed them
- 04:20 – Include all examples and calls-to-action
- 04:50 – Seventh is storytelling
- 04:59 – Don’t forget to innovate stories in your copy
- 05:13 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Use a person’s name and city in the title and in the copy to personalize their experience.
- Vulnerability helps people to relate to you and this can develop trust with your customers.
- Storytelling is a great way to hook people and draw them in.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.