In Episode #142, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 tools that can help you in marketing design. Tune in to discover some of the best online tools that provide you quality images and designs for your marketing campaign that are both easy-to-use and affordable.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Help You in Marketing Design
- 00:46 – First tool is Canva
- 00:52 – Currently has around 10 million users
- 01:00 – Pre-made templates, designs, and dimensions are available for specific social media platforms
- 01:18 – Very easy to use and intuitive
- 01:49 – Second tool is Balsamiq for a non-techy person, you can drag and drop
- 02:33 – Third tool is 99designs
- 02:53 – Inexpensive option
- 03:00 – An alternative is DesignCrown
- 03:09 – Fourth tool is infogr.am
- 03:20 – Create infographics at an affordable price
- 03:29 – Has cool and interactive graphics you can embed within blog posts
- 03:52 – Fifth tool is InVision App
- 04:15 – Allows you to collaborate different design projects
- 04:36 – Sixth is Fiverr
- 04:48 – Easy to use and turn-around time is just a couple of hours
- 04:54 – Upwork is an alternative to Fiverr
- 05:03 – Last is Pablo by Buffer
- 05:11 – Good for social or blog images you need to get done quickly
- 05:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you feel like you’re in a creative rut, there are many designs available online.
- Creating or making changes to your marketing design does NOT have to be expensive.
- There are several easy-to-use, high quality, graphics and templates available online to make designing easier for marketers.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.