Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #251, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 types of content upgrades you can try today. Content upgrades are a great opportunity to grow your email list and thus, those conversions. Tune in to learn about the different types of content upgrades you can offer your audience and find out which one suits your company best.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Types of Content Upgrades You Can Try Today
- 00:33 – A content upgrade is when you use Leadbox or other email tools to offer people freebies
- 00:53 – The idea of a content upgrade is offering something in exchange for their email addresses
- 00:57 – Content upgrades are helpful for Eric’s conversion rate
- 01:08 – First, try a downloadable checklist
- 01:32 – Checklists are easy to look at and people like to get templates
- 01:39 – Second is a cheat sheet
- 02:02 – Third, use a tool called Designrr
- 02:16 – Your blog post can be converted to PDF
- 02:49 – Fourth is to give your audience something educational
- 03:20 – Fifth is to provide an email course
- 03:30 – If you want people to get a course, get them to subscribe to a campaign
- 04:00 – Sixth, provide them the next thing they should read based on what they are currently reading
- 04:42 – An alternative to webinar is to have a video launch sequence
- 05:27 – The Marketing School is giving away 5 annual copies of Ahrefs, this week
- 05:32 – To enter, subscribe, rate and review the Marketing School Podcast
- 05:38 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 06:28 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A content upgrade is a great opportunity to boost your conversion rate significantly.
- Give your audience something valuable and educational, so they can’t resist.
- Keep track of your audience behavior to know what type of content upgrade suits them best.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.