In Episode #143, Eric and Neil discuss how to map out your marketing funnel. Tune in to discover the importance of knowing how your funnel affects potential customers, how to troubleshoot questions they may have along the way, and how to make a logical sequence that converts. Eric and Neil drop specific tools, tips, and sources that will help you map out your funnel to take it to that next level.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Map Out Your Marketing Funnel
- 00:35 – A marketing funnel consists of the steps a customer takes going through your website
- 01:13 – The possibilities are endless depending on your business type
- 01:30 – Most people design a website for people to buy something, but sometimes your customer is not ready to buy
- 01:50 – List out all the possible scenarios that someone could end up going through BEFORE actually buying your product
- 02:00 – Use a tool called gliffy.com and MindMeister.com
- 02:40 – Google “autopilot lead nurturing sequence”
- 02:54 – Autopilot increases MRR just by adjusting nurture sequence
- 03:08 – For more information, Frank Kern discusses contingencies on his Youtube channel
- 03:20 – Different behaviors of website visitors need to be mapped out
- 03:48 – Eric shares how you can lead your visitors to buy without asking
- 04:12 – There should be a logical sequence
- 04:35 – The marketing funnel should be never ending
- 05:26 – Plan out every single scenario
- 05:59 – You can align your funnel internally with your Facebook ads funnel
- 06:51 – Different traffic channels need DIFFERENT types of funnels
- 07:28 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Mapping out your funnel can track your visitors’ activities and help you gauge the effectivity of your campaign.
- Each traffic channel draws a unique audience who may behave differently than the next channel—design your funnels according to the channel.
- Find out what your customer is thinking in each step of the funnel so that you can respond accordingly.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.