[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #141, Eric and Neil discuss the ways you can make changes to your website without the help of developers. Tune in to know that you do NOT have to be a technical person to know the ways around your site and to use the tools that can help you make the changes you need.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Make Changes to Your Website Without the Help of Developers
- 01:06 – Google Tag Manager allows you to make adjustments to pixels
- 01:46 – Segment.io is a paid alternative for Google Tag Manager
- 02:09 – The key is to make changes without having to wait for your developers
- 02:42 – Neil wants to make a few small changes without having to rely on developers
- 02:49 – Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer and Crazy Egg have A/B testing with WYSIWYG tools
- 03:57 – Google Tag Manager allows you to use other tools within your website
- 04:16 – Watch tutorials of Google Tag Manager Trainer in Youtube
- 04:58 – Try to get your developers to use WordPress to put up your content as WordPress is very user friendly
- 05:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You do NOT need a developer to make changes to your website.
- Coding is not necessary to be able to touch up your website.
- There are a variety of tools available online that will help you become self-reliant in making those changes to your site.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.