Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #141, Eric and Neil discuss the ways you can make changes to your website without the help of developers. Tune in to know that you do NOT have to be a technical person to know the ways around your site and to use the tools that can help you make the changes you need.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Make Changes to Your Website Without the Help of Developers
- 01:06 – Google Tag Manager allows you to make adjustments to pixels
- 01:46 – Segment.io is a paid alternative for Google Tag Manager
- 02:09 – The key is to make changes without having to wait for your developers
- 02:42 – Neil wants to make a few small changes without having to rely on developers
- 02:49 – Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer and Crazy Egg have A/B testing with WYSIWYG tools
- 03:57 – Google Tag Manager allows you to use other tools within your website
- 04:16 – Watch tutorials of Google Tag Manager Trainer in Youtube
- 04:58 – Try to get your developers to use WordPress to put up your content as WordPress is very user friendly
- 05:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You do NOT need a developer to make changes to your website.
- Coding is not necessary to be able to touch up your website.
- There are a variety of tools available online that will help you become self-reliant in making those changes to your site.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.