[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #786, Eric and Neil talk about their biggest SEO mistakes. Tune in to learn from their missteps.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Biggest SEO Mistake
- [00:40] Neil’s biggest mistake was always being short-sighted.
- [00:50] He has been doing this for 17 years and he wishes he had looked more towards the future.
- [01:15] He would constantly revamp his site, buy links, try to manipulate Google rankings, but none of that led to long-term success.
- [01:50] He burned through so much money using quick hacks like adding WordPress links to the footer on his site.
- [02:10] He wishes he spent his money on long-term projects.
- [02:30] Eric learned a lot of white hat stuff doing an internship, but someone turned him onto black hat sites and ideas.
- [03:05] Unfortunately, the black hat ideas are greedy and short-sighted.
- [04:10] Their biggest mistake was not a tactic, but just being short-sighted and greedy.
- [04:35] Pick your opportunities wisely.
- [05:21] That’s all for today!
- [05:28] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.