[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #76 Eric and Neil talk about how you can consistently produce content–whether it’s for a blog, a podcast, or for your social media platforms. Listen as they drop tips and value bombs to help you be successful in planning and scheduling your content.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to consistently produce content
- 00:50 – Have an editorial calendar and stick with it
- 01:12 – Make sure you have a schedule to follow
- 01:20 – Editorial Calendar plugin on WordPress
- 01:24 – CoSchedule
- 01:38 – Always have a month’s worth of content, or you’ll run into hiccups or issues
- 02:35 – Figure out the time you are most productive
- 03:00 – Pick out your titles in advance
- 03:15 – Use BuzzSumo for topic ideas
- 03:48 – Have editors and writers to keep the process rolling
- 04:38 – Look for the bottleneck
- 05:39 – Adjust your length to produce more
- 06:17 – The more content you have, the better you’re going to be
- 07:26 – Don’t forget about repurposing content
- 07:40 – Check out content repurposing framework on Google
- 08:58 – Make sure you have the right process
- 09:11 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Have at least a month’s worth of content ready to go.
- Every business has a bottleneck; Look for it.
- Communication is key–remember to update your team about your editorial status.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.