[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #6 Eric and Neil talk about personal branding. The image that you put out for yourself can carry a lot of weight—even more weight than your company’s brand or philosophy.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:25 – Why is personal branding important? – “You connect more with the individual than you do with the corporate brand.”
- 01:30 – Gary Vaynerchuk
- 1:50 – “You can control what you want to do with your audience.”
- 2:15 – What are some tactics to build personal branding? – Start out with social media and accept more friends and followers.
- 02:55 – Cross-promote on different platforms
- 03:20 – Twitter tools
- 03:30 – Following tools
- 04:10 – The growth of Eric’s business and brand
- 05:00 – How can you show the value of your service to your audience and help your brand grow? – Writing a book
- 06:00 – Blogging
- 06:15 — How to reach out to be a guest poster on a blog
- 07:00 – Creating networks and relationships
- 08:00 – Finding opportunities as a writer
- 08:40 — “You just have to start somewhere.”
- 09:10 – “People will reach out to you.”
- 09:50 – These are long-term goals.
- 10:10 – Associating yourself with famous/popular people in your field
- 11:40 – Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes!
3 Key Points:
- Your personal brand is more valuable than your corporate brand.
- Start building your personal brand by networking and blogging.
- Associate yourself with people who are successful in your field and who will make you known.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.