[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #93 Neil and Eric tackle the 7 ways you can make your existing web content better. They’ll highlight the importance of upgrading content, and injecting triggers that force readers to engage with posts.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Make Existing Content Better
- 00:35 – Number 1: Upgrade your content
- Digital Marketer did a good job in explaining how they upgraded their content
- 01:41 – Number 2: Segment your content
- 01:48 – Add headings
- 01:53 – Ask your readers a few questions
- 02:50 – Number 3: Look for underperforming posts
- 03:43 – Number 4: Do a quick competitor analysis
- 03:52 – BuzzSumo and Twitter Search
- 04:28 – Look at the comments and see what they’re pointing out
- 04:54 – Number 5: Check out Bucket Brigades on Backlinko
- 05:12 – Instead of having huge walls of text, do it as far as one sentence
- 05:45 – Number 6: Use Hemingway to help you write better
- 06:11 – Number 7: Have a custom image through Design Pickle
- 06:54 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Not every reader is looking for the same thing – segment your content.
- Your competitor’s content might not be relevant to your company, so don’t copy it.
- You don’t need to be a pro in writing and marketing – there are a lot of tools available to help you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.