In Episode #217, Eric and Neil discuss how to measure your branding efforts. Tune in to find out the importance of assessing your branding efforts, how to adjust to increase that engagement, and just how much effort and time it takes to make your brand stick to the people.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Measure Your Branding Efforts
- 00:40 – First, look at your reach and how far your content is going
- 01:08 – Eric shares how they were able to increase their reach in a post
- 01:30 – Google now lets you look at the region to check how you are doing in that specific region
- 02:17 – Check your engagement rate
- 03:05 – Branding is about long-term and longevity
- 03:15 – “Keep pushing hard”
- 03:30 – Engage on a daily basis
- 03:48 – Respond as soon as you can
- 03:58 – Look at your likes, shares and comments
- 04:52 – Branding is when people keep talking about you
- 05:00 – Neil shares about someone who is doing a branding campaign through remarketing
- 05:15 – Marketing’s rule of 7
- 05:30 – When people keep on seeing the same post over and over again, they are more likely to convert
- 05:56 – Nike and McDonalds have been using the same type of message for years
- 06:49 – Look at your unsolicited response rate
- 07:05 – “Keep adding value to people and it will come back to you over time”
- 07:16 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Checking your reach can help you improve and adjust your marketing efforts.
- Branding is about long-term and longevity – keep your engagement active and make your product and message resonate with people.
- Keep adding value to people and it will come back to you over time.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.