In Episode #205, Eric and Neil discuss how to get 300 real targeted followers in Instagram per day. Tune in to learn how you can grow your following on Instagram from zero to 300K. Also find out how Neil Patel's powerful campaign made his presence known to people outside of his field.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Get 300 Real Targeted Followers in Instagram per Day
- 00:46 – Eric interviewed Nathan Chan of Foundr Magazine
- 00:57 – Nathan got his Instagram following from 0 to 300K
- 01:10 – Nathan used the tool, Crowdstrike
- 01:42 – Crowdstrike looks “spammy”, but it works
- 02:02 – After establishing legitimacy, do shout for shout
- 02:40 – Use hashtags
- 03:10 – Pay powerful influencers to like your photos
- 03:23 – Your photos will start spreading
- 03:50 – Neil Patel’s Instagram campaign explained
- 04:30 – The campaign worked really well
- 05:08 – It is a lot of work to get to your first 300 followers
- 05:28 – Follow and unfollow people
- 05:34 – Every time you upload a photo, use 30 hashtags
- 05:53 – Post consistently
- 06:08 – Post Instagram stories and live videos daily
- 06:50 – Use hashtags in the comment
- 07:07 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Growing your following from zero to hundreds of thousands is possible by using the right tools and strategies.
- Increasing your Instagram presence demands time and consistency.
- Leveraging hashtags and spending some money for key influencers to “like” your photos is proven to work.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.