Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #254, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 tools to help you with reputation management. Tune in to learn which tools will help you keep track of your reputation, respond to negative feedback, and also preempt any future, negative domain names that could tarnish your brand.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Help You With Reputation Management
- 00:36 – Use Mention or Google Alerts to track your brand mentions
- 00:51 – Second is to use Google Suggest
- 01:06 – Create articles that combat the negative feedback
- 01:21 – Use KnowEm to claim multiple social networks or multiple profiles
- 01:42 – Just do the work upfront
- 01:53 – Use a domain checker like Check Domain
- 02:07 – Type your name or company name, plus a negative remark or word attached to it—then register those domains
- 02:29 – Fifth is Imagerater which will allow you to look for people who are using your unique images in a negative way
- 03:02- Google Image search works, too
- 03:06 – Use SERP's rank checker
- 03:43 – This can help you be aware of the links that link back to you
- 03:52 – Use Complaint Search Box
- 03:54 – It allows you do Google searches in over 40 complaints’ websites
- 04:14 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Always track your brand mentions – know what people are thinking about your brand.
- Create the possible domain name that can ruin your reputation in the future.
- Keep up your ranking and be aware of those who are ahead or behind you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.