Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
This post originally appeared on Growth Everywhere, a marketing and business growth blog.
Hey everyone, happy Friday! Before you go off to your weekend, take a look at my five favorite marketing pieces from this week:
- A First Look At Apple’s App Store Search Ads – Recently Apple announced that it was going to launch a search advertising platform for the App Store, which promises to be a great channel for user acquisition. Although Apple Search Ads are similar to Google AdWords, there are some differences, too, that you'll need to know. This article walks you through the similarities and differences.
- SEO Tips: How Mention Increased Search Traffic 373% in 6 Weeks – The folks at Mention decided that they wanted to try to increase organic search traffic by 100% in just 3 months. What happened was that after only 6 weeks, organic traffic had grown by 373%! This truly epic post walks you through their process which you can implement yourself without being an SEO expert.
- The 10+ Biggest Things to Happen in PPC So Far in 2016 – Search Engine Land takes you through a summary of the top 10 PPC-related news of this year, like big feature updates, launches, news from Google AdWords, text ad changes, and the announcement by Microsoft that it plans to buy LinkedIn. If you're a search marketer, you won't want to miss this.
- Link Building Through Co-Marketed Visual Content – Link building can be hard, unless of course you don't mind getting links with no value and that don't help your brand achieve your business goal, like traffic, conversions and rankings. But if you want to build quality links, this epic post recommends co-marketing, or collaborating, which also helps future-proof your digital marketing campaign. As KaiserThesage says, many YouTubers do it, so why not marketers?
- Facebook Ad Design Inspiration: Veteran Graphic Designer Critiques 10 Facebook Ads – You can always count on Digital Marketer for an informative and enjoyable post, and this one is no different. In this article, they analyze and critique 10 Facebook ads from a variety of markets. Learn from them and get inspired to create better ads yourself!
In case you missed it:
Latest blogs from Growth Everywhere:
- 10 Marketing Lessons I Learned by Building a Top 100 App – Nelson Wang of Toptal learned the hard way how to build and promote a top 100 app. Here are 10 tips from this pro on how to make your app a huge success!
- GE 158: How Ghostery Skyrocketed from 700K to 50M Browser Extension Installs without Spending a Penny to Acquire Users (podcast) – Interview with Scott Meyer, CEO of Ghostery: how they've made the web suck less for 400 enterprise customers and sold $1M in contracts in less than 2 years.
Latest blogs from Single Grain:
- Outsourcing: The Passive Path to Growing Your Business – Outsourcing is a great way to grow your business—as long as you make strategic choices about which operations are worth outsourcing.
- Here's How to Use Web Analytics to Boost Content Marketing Performance – Millions of websites use Google Analytics. Hands down, it's the best free web analytics tool. You can't optimize your content marketing strategy without it.