Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In today’s episode, Eric and Neil discuss unorthodox strategies for coming up with blog topics. Tune in to hear how you can spin any topic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Unorthodox Strategy We Use to Come Up WIth Topics For Our Blog
- [00:45] They don’t have many strategies at Neil’s org, but rather one simple method.
- [01:10] Neil writes about personal experiences.
- [01:25] Neil wants people to know they can’t get his content anywhere else.
- [01:52] When he shares personal stories, he gets 12x more comments.
- [02:25] Growth Everywhere doesn’t have a headline or title until after the interview.
- [03:15] At Single Grain, employees are required to come to a meeting with multiple blog ideas.
- [03:45] A blog should be about what you want to share, but also what people would want to read.
- [04:10] As a blogger, you can come up with unique stories for any industry. You just have to put your personal spin on things.
- [04:45] Ben Settle came up with the concept for “Seinfeld Emails”.
- [05:25] Emails that are about nothing, but somehow tie back into what you’re selling.
- [05:30] That’s all for today!
- [05:36] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The Unorthodox Strategy We Use to Come Up WIth Topics For Our Blog | Ep. #738 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.