[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #737, Eric and Neil discuss whether cheaper is better. Tune in to hear if you are shooting yourself in the foot by charging less.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is Cheaper Better?
- [01:00] Some people say you pay what you get for, but sometimes cheaper is better.
- [01:30] There is a diamond company that makes the stones in a lab. When they sell them for less, no one wants them. When they sell them for the same price as mined diamonds, they sell out.
- [02:00] The quality is the same, but the diamonds are made in simulated conditions.
- [02:28] If two advertising companies charge two different rates, most people will pay the higher rate for a smaller company and more focused attention.
- [03:05] People often question the quality of something if it’s too low of a price.
- [03:30] There is no exact science to setting a price point, so do your research and run tests.
- [04:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Is Cheaper Better? | Ep. #737 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.