[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode 754, Eric and Neil discuss ways to reduce spending. Tune in to hear what you can do to cut spending without affecting your traffic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Reduce Your Marketing Spend Without Hurting Your Traffic
- [00:40] It’s the most expensive at the very beginning.
- [00:53] You’ll find that over time, the methods you use to get traffic will go into automatic maintenance mode.
- [01:00] If something is in maintenance mode, you shouldn’t be spending as much money.
- [01:18] Why spend the same amount of money when it takes a third of the effort to get results?
- [01:30] If you take your eye off the campaign, numbers get worse.
- [01:45] Make sure you are always looking at the basics, optimizing, and cutting what doesn’t work.
- [02:02] You will struggle to find where you can cut.
- [02:12] Neil recommends looking at credit card statements to understand your expenses and where to cut.
- [02:30] Cutting small things will have an impact and you will save money.
- [02:45] Singlegrain was using over 30 tools in the beginning.
- [02:54] Now, they are down to 15 tools.
- [03:10] You will waste money on marketing when you are not looking at your bills every month.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:28] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Reduce Your Marketing Spend Without Hurting Your Traffic | Ep. #754 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.