Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #739, Eric and Neil discuss news ways to do Competitive Analysis. Tune in to hear about new techniques.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The New Way to Do Competitive Analysis
- [00:38] Facebook is a great way to do competitive analysis.
- [00:55] There is a sidebar on Facebook ads that says “info and ads” that will show you all the ads someone is running.
- [01:11] You can put a pixel on your website, build an audience, and use tools like SimilarWeb to see who you share an audience with.
- [01:40] Make sure when doing CA, that the audience is similar to yours.
- [02:32] The idea behind using the new FB ads feature is more transparency.
- [03:00] Instead of having to come up with ideas from scratch, you can use other’s ads to show your clients what’s out there and build a campaign from there.
- [03:24] That’s all for today!
- [03:28] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.