[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #28 Eric and Neil teach you how to market ANY product without any funding. Get your product out there and generate more traffic without spending a dime.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – How you can market anything with no budget
- 00:50 – SEO and content: Setting a foundation for your site
- 01:55 – See what people search for on Quora
- 02:20 – Look for the most popular questions, and create content
- 02:40 – You’ll get a lot of search traffic
- 02:50 – Make sure it’s relevant to your business.
- 03:00 – Marketing and sales go hand in hand
- 03:25 – Reach out to people
- 03:40 – Use emailhunter.co and LinkedIn
- 03:55 – Layer on Clearbit to find out who is using your website
- 04:05 – Make sure you are set up to develop a retarget list
- 04:25 – Joining the LinkedIn groups that are related to what you do
- 04:50 – Don’t just be self-promotional
- 05:18 – Answering questions on Quora and other sites
- 05:45 – Your own site is the foundation
- 06:00 – Try Reddit, Growth Hackers, Inbound.org
- 06:20 – Get on podcasts
- 06:35 – Getting interviewed can be highly profitable
- 06:50 – How to use Twitter
- 09:00 – Use social channels like Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube
- 09:45 – You will be able to stand out
- 10:00 – Be sure to subscribe to The Marketing School!
3 Key Points:
- SEO and your content are the foundation for your site.
- Marketing and sales work together.
- Use social channels to set yourself apart from your competitors.
- Quora – A site that you can use to see what the popular questions are that people have right now.
- emailhunter.co and LinkedIn – Tools to find people and build a prospecting list
- Clearbit – A tool to help you track who visits your site
- Reddit, Growth Hackers, Inbound.org – Sites you can put your content on
- Buzzsumo – Find the top keywords in your industry
- Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube – Social channels that you should utilize in order to stand out
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.