Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #834, we discuss how often you should be logging in to Google Analytics. Tune in to hear why checking every day is never a good thing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Often Should You Login to Google Analytics?
- [00:55] You can get addicted to checking your stats.
- [01:26] It’s not helpful. Go be productive instead!
- [01:50] If you check everyday, there are diminishing returns.
- [02:35] Take the time you would have spent checking your stats and do something actionable that will generate traffic.
- [03:15] Instead, just sign up for GA alerts.
- [03:50] Make sure you are comparing your stats from today to yesterday or this week to last.
- [04:20] If you have a team, put a dashboard up (mount a TV) and use Cyfe.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:54] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Often Should You Login to Google Analytics? | Ep. #834 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.