[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #834, we discuss how often you should be logging in to Google Analytics. Tune in to hear why checking every day is never a good thing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Often Should You Login to Google Analytics?
- [00:55] You can get addicted to checking your stats.
- [01:26] It’s not helpful. Go be productive instead!
- [01:50] If you check everyday, there are diminishing returns.
- [02:35] Take the time you would have spent checking your stats and do something actionable that will generate traffic.
- [03:15] Instead, just sign up for GA alerts.
- [03:50] Make sure you are comparing your stats from today to yesterday or this week to last.
- [04:20] If you have a team, put a dashboard up (mount a TV) and use Cyfe.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:54] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Often Should You Login to Google Analytics? | Ep. #834 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.