[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #806, Eric and Neil discuss whether you should start podcasting. Tune in to hear if you are the right kind of person for a podcast.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Really Start a Podcast?
- [01:05] Podcasts often have listeners with high rates of income.
- [01:20] Do most people have time to create podcasts?
- [01:35] It is not realistic for most people to create a podcast.
- [01:45] Figure out your personality: if you love video, do that. If you prefer writing, write blogs. If you are a great speaker, podcast!
- [02:30] The biggest factor for success is hiring out/offloading the work.
- [03:15] Neil loves blogging and is good at it. It comes more naturally to him.
- [03:35] Eric prefers podcasting.
- [04:05] You’re not going to like the quality of the podcast early on, but if you keep it up, you will improve.
- [04:30] Make sure you have expertise in the field about which you are speaking.
- [05:02] The average podcast gets 191 downloads per month.
- [05:10] It takes times to build an audience.
- [05;27] Record in batches, don’t just do one per day.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.