Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #775, Eric and Neil discuss the reason they want to do a live event. Tune in to hear why you should also consider putting on a live event.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why We’re Going to Do An In Person Event (and You Should Too)
- [00:50] Eric and Neil don’t monetize their podcast nor do they run ads.
- [01:24] On their site for this podcast, they only collect emails and surveys.
- [01:42] If their goal is to impact more people, they realized an in-person event would be a great opportunity. People were also asking for a live event in the surveys.
- [02:45] Charlie Munger talks about aligning incentives.
- [02:56] Eric and Neil are incentivized to reach that 1 Million download milestone.
- [03:12] They did a test even last year in downtown LA.
- [03:32] People had different ranges for what they found too cost prohibitive in terms of attending a conference or live event.
- [03:42] Eric and Neil are making this live event free, so they don’t exclude any interested parties.
- [03:58] They will also be recording the event, so no one has to miss out.
- [04:13] Eric and Neil are hoping to build a larger community.
- [04:28] No matter what you do, consider putting on a live event as a way of connecting with your clients and audience.
- [05:40] Live events are the best ways to market your brand.
- [05:45] That is all for today!
- [05:47] Go to here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Why We’re Going to Do An In Person Event (and You Should Too) | Ep. #775 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.