[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #325, Eric and Neil discuss why you ought to leverage call tracking. Tune in to learn how to find out the sources of your phone calls and how tracking your phone calls enables you to see which campaigns are working and which ones are not.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Why You Ought to Leverage Call Tracking
- 00:34 – Call tracking is tracking which traffic source is generating the phone calls you receive
- 01:04 – Getting someone on phone is better that just filling out a lead form
- 01:24 – Neil uses CallFire for call tracking
- 01:38 – Eric uses CallRail where you can also set different numbers for different campaigns
- 01:57 – It is important to know who is coming in so you can optimize it
- 02:20 – You can be in control of the phone calls that are coming in
- 02:43 – Search for Google AdWords call tracking to find other informative resources when you’re just starting
- 02:57 – Call tracking is affordable and it works
- 03:05 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You have a greater chance of getting a hold of your customers when you’re able to get them on the phone rather than having them fill out a lead form.
- Call tracking allows you to track which campaigns and keywords are working for you.
- Try call tracking because it’s affordable and it works.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.