Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #279, Eric and Neil discuss whether or not SEO will still be around in 10 years. Tune in to hear what Eric and Neil think SEO will look like in the future and how our younger generation will always dictate the changes and patterns in SEO.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Will SEO Still Be Around in 10 Years?
- 00:37 – Eric thinks we are still in the early days of SEO
- 00:48 – As long as searches are around, SEO is going to be around
- 00:59 – There’ll be changes in the future, definitely
- 01:24 – There are multiple variations for SEO
- 01:39 – The problem with SEO right now is you do a search, you get the list of results, then go from there
- 02:02 – SEO is changing as more people are trying to use voice
- 02:10 – Neil thinks that SEO will probably change into just one result
- 02:26 – The result will be personalized for each person
- 02:40 – “At the end of the day, it’s all about overall experience”
- 03:24 – We just have to be very vigilant with how things are evolving
- 03:32 – Marketing is changing all the time and the change is rapid
- 03:45 – “SEO will adapt based on how younger people use search engines”
- 03:52 – Neil was with some kids who were talking about how great Kobe Bryant is as a basketball player
- 03:56 – Neil was telling them that Michael Jordan is a good player, too
- 04:32 – The search pattern will change according to the next generation’s search habits
- 05:00 – Marketing School is giving away a FREE 1 year subscription of Yesware, a sales tool that allows you to track the messages you send
- 05:26 – Rate, review and subscribe to Marketing School
- 05:31 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 05:40 – Neil uses Yesware whenever he sends out emails
- 06:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- As long as there’s still a need to search, SEO will be here to stay.
- Marketing is changing all the time and the change is rapid.
- Search patterns change alongside the search behaviors of the next generation.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.