[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #871, we discuss Neil’s master marketing plan for the new year. Tune in to hear what Neil plans to do in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Master Marketing Plan for the New Year (Part 1)
- [00:35] On this episode, we’re going to discuss Neil’s master marketing plan.
- [01:01] Marketing is heavily saturated.
- [01:22] Neil intends to blog more, podcast, and make YouTube and live videos.
- [01:45] He intends to release more free software.
- [01:57] If he can gobble up market share, he can figure out how to monetize those users.
- [02:20] The main part of his plan is as follows: release SEMRush features, BuzzSumo features, and a Moz-like SEO Analyzer for free.
- [02:35] He predicts he will reach 3 Million visits per month if he does this.
- [02:55] Neil has already started to do some of this, so it’s already increased his traffic.
- [03:05] That’s it for today!
- [03:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Our Master Marketing Plan for the New Year (Part 1) | Ep. #871 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.