In episode #871, we discuss Neil’s master marketing plan for the new year. Tune in to hear what Neil plans to do in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Master Marketing Plan for the New Year (Part 1)
- [00:35] On this episode, we’re going to discuss Neil’s master marketing plan.
- [01:01] Marketing is heavily saturated.
- [01:22] Neil intends to blog more, podcast, and make YouTube and live videos.
- [01:45] He intends to release more free software.
- [01:57] If he can gobble up market share, he can figure out how to monetize those users.
- [02:20] The main part of his plan is as follows: release SEMRush features, BuzzSumo features, and a Moz-like SEO Analyzer for free.
- [02:35] He predicts he will reach 3 Million visits per month if he does this.
- [02:55] Neil has already started to do some of this, so it’s already increased his traffic.
- [03:05] That’s it for today!
- [03:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Our Master Marketing Plan for the New Year (Part 1) | Ep. #871 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.