[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #872, we discuss Eric’s marketing plan for the new year. Tune in to hear Eric’s tactics for success in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Master Marketing Plan for the New Year (Part 2)
- [01:01] Eric’s traffic is currently around 200,000/month.
- [01:05] Just a couple of years ago, they were only at 4000/month.
- [01:25] What has been working is constantly upgrading and repurposing content.
- [01:45] It’s important to be omnipresent, so his team will be doing live videos soon.
- [02:08] They’re going to test sponsoring live events, as well.
- [02:25] Eric is sponsoring the Growth Marketing Conference.
- [03:00] Eric will not be giving software away. He’s targeting mid-market to enterprise businesses.
- [03:30] Eric’s team doesn’t make YouTube videos yet, but they plan to do that moving forward.
- [03:50] Ask yourself “What can I start doing?” and “What can I stop doing?”
- [03:55] Asking yourself these questions will help you succeed in the new year.
- [04:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Our Master Marketing Plan for the New Year (Part 2) | Ep. #872 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.