Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #872, we discuss Eric’s marketing plan for the new year. Tune in to hear Eric’s tactics for success in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Master Marketing Plan for the New Year (Part 2)
- [01:01] Eric’s traffic is currently around 200,000/month.
- [01:05] Just a couple of years ago, they were only at 4000/month.
- [01:25] What has been working is constantly upgrading and repurposing content.
- [01:45] It’s important to be omnipresent, so his team will be doing live videos soon.
- [02:08] They’re going to test sponsoring live events, as well.
- [02:25] Eric is sponsoring the Growth Marketing Conference.
- [03:00] Eric will not be giving software away. He’s targeting mid-market to enterprise businesses.
- [03:30] Eric’s team doesn’t make YouTube videos yet, but they plan to do that moving forward.
- [03:50] Ask yourself “What can I start doing?” and “What can I stop doing?”
- [03:55] Asking yourself these questions will help you succeed in the new year.
- [04:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Our Master Marketing Plan for the New Year (Part 2) | Ep. #872 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.