Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #101 Eric and Neil talk about what components make a quality infographic. Listen to learn about how you can make your own infographic and how you can ensure that it delivers your post’s message.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: What makes a quality infographic
- 00:36 – Kissmetrics’ portfolio of infographics
- 00:50 – It’s not just the imagery
- 01:14 – Number 1: Have the right statistics
- 01:18 – Number 2: Make sure your topic is really good
- 02:02 – If you can show complex data sets, you’ll do well
- 02:10 – Number 3: Keep the infographic concise
- 02:22 – Number 4: Make sure it story flows well
- 03:08 – Number 5: Have a great design
- 03:42 – Number 6: Make sure your colors are NOT crazy
- 04:17 – Put an embed code generator at the bottom
- 04:22 – For WordPress, it’s Embed Code Generator
- 04:28 – Number 7: Write the RIGHT headline
- 04:41 – Check CopyBlogger for creating headlines
- 04:48 – Number 7: Add text to the page where the infographic is
- 05:30 – Make sure the image is in full size and it works on mobile
- 05:48 – Be creative!
- 06:07 – GIFographics
- 06:08 – KlientBoost has a good example of PPC
- 06:18 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Having infographics is not just about the imagery, it’s also about statistics and your message.
- Visual content doesn’t guarantee success.
- Don’t forget to add text on the page where your infographic is – Google can’t read images.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.